Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Show 94: Portland, at 1486 Garfeild



TURNOUT: 21
MONEYS: $50
INJURIES: I felt like there were bugs crawling all over me all day. I kinda still do. What the fuck?

STORIES: Great show! A little bit of everything, good music, real discussion, good times hangin out. Seems like a good mix of people came out for the show, noise folks and anarchists, even some who're into theatre.

I don't have much more to say about the show. It was good and made me happy. I hope next time we come to Portland we won't already be kind of worn out from weird sort of shoddy times in California.

Peter played his weird set and also had a good time.

1/2 Highwayku:
another short drive
with nothing ha-

Did you see this show? If you did, write a review, ask us some questions or comment on it. We'd love to hear it becuase we believe in artistic transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment