Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Show 93:Eugene, at The Jazz Station

TURNOUT: 13
MONEYS: $42
INJURIES: I pinched Ben's armpit, visciously. (Ben wrote that)

STORIES: We got to the venue somewhat worn out from spending the earlier part of the day in the mountains, hiking around in the river. Chefkirk played with us which was nice. Pete played his quiet set for a nice audience whom he was familiar with from previous shows in Eugene. I felt somewhat dirty during the show. It took place in a gallery/jazz space that was nice and clean and my pants have been ripping continuously throughout this tour, not to mention the multiple layers of tape holding my shoes together. Oh, yeah, and I knocked a vase over during the show, broke character to say I was sorry.

Highwayku:
bland flatland transforms
mountaintops cut interview
oh gosh they're purdy

Did you see this show? If you did, write a review, ask us some questions or comment on it. We'd love to hear it becuase we believe in artistic transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment