Monday, April 19, 2010

Show 79: Louisville, Patchwork House

Turnout: 7
Donations: 10
Personal Injury Report: I almost smashed the radio in furiousness.

Show Description: Living room show at the Patchwork House. The Patchwork house is an Intentional Community that we'd visited and gotten to know before, so going back there was a treat.

Most everyone was out of town so it was a small crowd, which led to a great discussion. The performance on my part was one of the lower down on the list ones. The radio cut out part way through and so I had to cover for it by doing this slow confusing tape jiggery stuff. I was pretty angry throughout, which made me mess up a line, this making me, in turn, more angry.

The discussion went on for quite a while and I really enjoyed it. It was pretty somber at first but warmed up nicely.

Did you see this show? If you did, write a review, comment on it or ask us some questions. We'd love to hear it because we believe in artistic transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment