Friday, February 5, 2010

Show 58: Milwaukee, Alchemist

No picture of the show space, camera died. Here's the street view though.

Turnout: 10
Cut of hat: 35
Personal Injury Report: Ben keeps getting pinched by his zipper.

Show Description: We played in the basement of the Alchemist in a tiny room that worked quite well, extra creepy, and also carpeted--that was new. I was really glad that some people who hadn't seen the show yet came out and also that folks who'd already seen it came back. Thanks Jeb, Pete and Jill. The performance went well despite my eating about a cup and a half of raisins out of nervousness beforehand. Since this worked, I intend to do it before every show.

Did you see this show? If you did, comment on it, write a review or ask us some questions. We'd love to hear it because we believe in artistic transparency.

1 comment:

  1. I think it'd be more accurate to say you keep pinching me.

    ReplyDelete