Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Show 3: Borg Ward



Turnout: 20
Monetary Votes of Support: 64
Personal Injury Report: Nada, we are getting better.

Description: After the show we got some feedback that the second time seeing it is more disturbing than the first. Performance-wise, I felt more confident about the middle and end of the show than the beginning. Ben had his best performance yet. All in all: Satisfying. We also got to peek in the The Borg Ward's old old body cooler.

Did you see these shows? If you did, post comments, questions or reviews.

2 comments:

  1. Your best work yet. Both of you. On all accounts.

    You two had me on a roller coaster of emotions throughout the performance. From being on the verge of tears to disgust to relief to that final awkward "don't look at me" feeling.

    Well done. I couldn't be more proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is very much appreciated and also makes me more confident as well as just glad. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete